Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have a 1992 S-10 pickup 2wd V6 4.3 litter?

My heater core went bad so i went and got one. My question is can anyone give me the full directions how to take everything apart and change the heater core?I have a 1992 S-10 pickup 2wd V6 4.3 litter?
you will also have a pretty big fuel bill too!!!I have a 1992 S-10 pickup 2wd V6 4.3 litter?
www.autozone.com

Its all there, heres a link to the heater core replacement page.



I went to the GMC Sonoma page but its the same for the S-10

Its a pretty straightforward job, not easy, but not the hardest thing to do.I have a 1992 S-10 pickup 2wd V6 4.3 litter?
Did you try to remove the hoses from inside the engine compartment and run a fairly strong stream of water placing the hose in one of the hose attachments and running it until it's clean water coming out. Then doing the same to the other attachment. this usually cleans out the heater core. maybe you can save some money.