Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where can I find a place on the internet to show me how to change the heater core in my car?

93 Chevy Suburban 1500Where can I find a place on the internet to show me how to change the heater core in my car?
For ten bucks, this site will give you everything you need on your car for a week so start printing.



http://www.eautorepair.netWhere can I find a place on the internet to show me how to change the heater core in my car?
Maybe autozone.com.



They have any books at your library? Even with a book, a job like this can be challenging.



I take it that it is leaking? If it it ain't too cold where you are, you could always bypass it for the time being.Where can I find a place on the internet to show me how to change the heater core in my car?
try Autozone.comWhere can I find a place on the internet to show me how to change the heater core in my car?
Go to www.Autozone.com enter your vehicle information and ask for repair information.